Friday 28 July 2023

OOPsss....I did it again!!!

 This one day a liberating thought came to mind to make myself more happy and indulge myself .

A bright idea came to me which is going to movie theater for a movie alone which my younger self detested as I always liked to be among friends and movie no one can enjoy alone. However with time passing and hair greying mindset change or maybe boredom forces you to change.

So I thought let me create a new milestone in my life "Going to movie alone"

What better movie can I imagine other than BARBIE . I have been a Barbie fan since childhood and I still have my dolls at home and I feel its hightime to give them away to some lil girls as my only son is only interested in cars 

Ok so I thought i should get ready for my first ever solo movie trip. I searched my wardrobe for a pink tshirt I dont wear much of pink nowadays as it makes me look bulkier and shows my flabs .

Finally found one and rushed to the theater. First it was not a familiar multiplex so I couldnt at first find the entrance. Then I thought let me take out the ticket and check out if there is any details of which floor it is in?

I open the booking app and boom there is a feedback link that pops at my face saying " You recently watched a movie Barbie how was it . 

And as the title of this blog says it was not a surprise for me as I did it second time.

I had booked a movie for the previous day and went to movie the next day.. Yeah I had done this previously also once and that time I even had watched the movie . This time as it was solo one dint want to venture into doing so much .

However due to this disappointment I headed to the mall and shopped to my heart's content so it was not totally a bad one dint miss Barbie but I did miss out on achieving my personal milestone of watching a movie alone.. So hopefully I will be able to book a ticket on a right date to achieve  my milestone until then njoi this ..


No comments:

Post a Comment