Thursday 28 May 2015

Eternal San Francisco

A trip to San Francisco city in US was one of my most memorable trips in life. I had far exceeded my expectations.I reached SFO airport by night 9.00 pm PDT..My friend had come over to pick me from airport with a couple of her friends.On our way back from the airport we stopped by at Whole Foods.She  was put up in Hilton suites , it was office accommodation.It was a suite with a bedroom , small kitchen cum dining,bathroom and dressing room. All so cozy and well done up.
We took our dinner and then kept all the stuff lying there as it was coz the room service would clean up the stuff and there was no dishwasher , washer and dryer inside the suite.Both of us lay down on the bed and kept on talking the whole night which is very natural for two girls if they meet after long.

Next day we got up quite late with the room service's call.After having light brunch we both started in her car.Infact my friend was pretty new to driving in the US, she had been driving since one month only and it was a test for her to be driving alone.Nevertheless we both had no tension no worries just wanted to enjoy our time.

Our first destination was as anyone could blindly guess THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE..It was long weekend so it was so very stacked and crowed with people from all over the globe..I never ever imagined it would be so beautiful sight...I am out of words to describe the beauty that you experience when you are driving across the clouds through the Golden Gate bridge.We couldnt find a place to stop and take pictures , NO PARKING AT ALL so we had to drive across and go take pictures from  a far off corner.

The unique thing about SFO which I felt is the hilly,crooked roads and even the cars were parked in the uneven roads  it was surprising(atleast for me).Amongst all the places I have seen this was very unique or I can say a specialty of SFO.
Travelling through those criss-cross roads of SFO we moved towards the cloud clad Golden Gate Bridge.Wow what a sight it was so blissful and beautiful felt like heaven.As it was a holiday there were loads of tourists and no place for parking. So we couldn't stop at the bridge and we decided to move on to a nearby beach Stinson beach ( don't exactly remember the name ).The route to the beach also had an awesome scenery as it was agian a criss-cross hilly road and  on top of that  the horizon between the ocean and the sky on one side and the mountains on the other, it was simply great. We stopped at a few viewpoints clicked a few pics and and  enjoyed the view .I wished if I could have been there forever and if I could have maa-papa also with me there at that place.After that we  reached the beach and had fun for sometime.We went to the Crooked road and then went back to Hilton suites .We cooked food and again talked whole night .

The next day we went to visit Alcatraz although we dint have much time so we had to see it from outside and come back infact.

The next destination was Sausalito a bay-front beautiful busy town with innumerable shops and restaurants it was a busy small town.Its an adorable little town just on the otherside of the Bay Bridge. It is said to be one of the happiest seaside towns and there was a lot of fun and entertainment in the boardwalk.
I did souvenir shopping, had coffee and soaked in some more awesome and breathtaking views of the SFO city.


The final destination was a ride to have a look at the beautiful villas of  Hollywood superstars as well as celebs like Robin Williams,Danielle Steele etc, the locales were so very scenic  and the villas out of this world kind.Accumulating all my special memories of SFO in my heart I headed back.

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
    shuttle from sacramento to sfo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must express some appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from this challenge. Just after checking through the internet and getting ways that were not beneficial, I was thinking my life was over. Existing without the strategies to the problems you've fixed all through the guide is a crucial case, and the ones that might have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I hadn't noticed the blog. Your knowledge and kindness in controlling all the details was helpful. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not come across such a solution like this. It's possible to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks very much for the impressive and results-oriented help. I will not hesitate to endorse the blog to anybody who needs tips on this area.
    cheap airport Taxi  fair oak ca

    ReplyDelete